Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Introducing my Food Blog!

I know that I've been saying that I wanted to start a food blog for nearly 2 years now. And finally after much procrastination, my blog is finally here! It's going to be a work-in-progress so bear with me. I'm not an expert blogger. :)

I'm excited to pursue this hobby while sharing a part of me with you. For those of you that know me well know that I am a very passionate person. And even more passionate about food. I don't claim to be a food expert, I just know what I like to eat and I enjoy finding ways to make it and share it with others. I love to be in the kitchen cooking and baking. I also enjoy sharing my knowledge and creations with others. Please share my blog with friends and family. You can also find me on Pinterest.

I hope that you will join me on this journey as I discover new recipes to share them with you. I hope that they can help you create traditions with your loved ones, find an excuse to celebrate and help you find joy in becoming your own kind of Domestic!

No comments:

Post a Comment