Friday, January 30, 2015

Resolutions

Hey friends!

I made a resolution to keep up on my blogging this year. This past year has been crazy and I need to make more time to blog my recipes. I admire all of the mothers that have their life put together, but I am a ball of crazy amongst controlled chaos. So much life is happening in our families, personal life and in our careers right now and my hobby got lost in the shuffle. El is getting so big and I can't even believe it! She has a difficult time sleeping well at night, so we are trying to adjust. Some days I feel like I still have a newborn and I don't know if I'm coming or going. I'm learning to live on a little sleep and trying to get back to the routine of life, but I'm not that great at it. Ha! Good thing for new resolutions!

Thanks to all of you still following along and asking when I'm going to post more recipes. Blogging has been an enjoyable hobby and I'm going to make more time for it.

I just finished perfecting a recipe, so stay tuned. I should have it posted tonight. 

Love, 
J

No comments:

Post a Comment